xserver-xorg-video-intel (2:2.17.0-1ubuntu4.2) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Add 106-uxa-only-consider-attached-outputs-valid.patch, two upstream
commits merged together that fix GPU hangs on resume, due to outputs
getting marked valid before the kernel reports them attached.
* Replace 101_copy-fb.patch with the patch that went upstream, backported
to build against the older xserver. Needed for other backports.
- refreshed patch 104 to apply.
* Add 107-uxa-fix-pageflip-race.patch, fixes a race with pageflip and
dpms, resulting in for instance compiz hanging. (LP: #966744)
- consists of five upstream commits merged as one and backported to
build against the xserver in precise
-- Timo Aaltonen <email address hidden> Fri, 05 Oct 2012 22:40:38 +0300