libslang2-dev 2.2.4-3ubuntu1 (armhf binary) in ubuntu precise
S-Lang is a C programmer's library that includes routines for the rapid
development of sophisticated, user friendly, multi-platform applications.
The S-Lang library includes the following:
* Low level tty input routines for reading single characters at a time.
* Keymap routines for defining keys and manipulating multiple keymaps.
* A high-level key processing interface (SLkp) for
handling function and arrow keys.
* High level screen management routines for manipulating both
monochrome and color terminals. These routines are very
* Low level terminal-
of a terminal. (SLtt)
* Routines for reading single line input with line editing and recall
* Searching functions: both ordinary searches and regular expression
* An embedded stack-based language interpreter with a C-like syntax.
- Package version:
- libslang2-dev_2.2.4-3ubuntu1_armhf.deb (438.4 KiB)