blogilo 4:4.7.3-0ubuntu1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu precise
Blogilo is a Free/Open Source Blogging client, focused on simplicity and
usability. Currently featured:
* A full featured WYSIWYG editor and an HTML editor.
* Previewing your post with your blog style, like when you are visiting it at
* Support for Blogger1.0, MetaWeblog, MovableType (Wordpress supports all of
these) and Google GData (used on Blogspot.com blogs) APIs.
* Support for creating/
* Support for creating drafts and scheduled posts.
* Support for uploading media files to your blog (only on supported APIs e.g.
MetaWeblog and MovableType).
* Support for fetching your recent blog entries.
* Support for adding images to post from your system. It will upload them on
Submitting post to blog (only on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and
* Support for saving local entries before publishing.
* Saving your writing copy to prevent data loss, at configurable intervals.
* Internal auto spell checker. (KDE spell checker used so most of languages
This package is part of the KDE PIM module.
- Package version:
- blogilo_4.7.3-0ubuntu1_i386.deb (243.4 KiB)
- Depends on:
- libc6 (>= 2.4)
- libkblog4 (>= 4:4.6)
- libkdecore5 (>= 4:4.6)
- libkdeui5 (>= 4:4.6)
- libkdewebkit5 (>= 4:4.6)
- libkhtml5 (>= 4:4.6)
- libkio5 (>= 4:4.6)
- libktexteditor4 (>= 4:4.6)
- libqt4-sql (>= 4:4.5.3)
- libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1)
- libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- libqtwebkit4 (>= 2.2~2011week36)
- libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)