libmeep6 1.1.1-6build1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu precise
Meep (or MEEP) is a free finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) simulation
software package developed at MIT to model electromagnetic systems.
Its features include:
* Simulation in 1d, 2d, 3d, and cylindrical coordinates.
* Dispersive (including loss/gain) and nonlinear (Kerr & Pockels) materials.
Magnetic permeability and electric/magnetic conductivities.
* PML absorbing boundaries and/or perfect conductor and/or Bloch-periodic
* Exploitation of symmetries to reduce the computation size .
even/odd mirror symmetries and 90/180 degree rotations.
* Complete scriptability - either via a Scheme scripting front-end
(as in libctl and MPB), or callable as a C++ library.
* Field output in the HDF5 standard scientific data format, supported by
many visualization tools.
* Arbitrary material and source distributions.
* Field analyses including flux spectra, frequency extraction, and energy
integrals; completely programmable.
* Multi-parameter optimization, root-finding, integration, etcetera
This package contains the library.
- Package version:
- libmeep6_1.1.1-6build1_i386.deb (285.7 KiB)