ubuntu-dev-tools 0.141 (i386 binary) in ubuntu precise
This is a collection of useful tools that Ubuntu developers use to make their
packaging work a lot easier.
Such tools include:
- 404main - used to check what components a package's deps are in, for
doing a main inclusion report for example.
- backportpackage - helper to test package backports
- bitesize - add the 'bitesize' tag to a bug and comment that you are
willing to help fix it.
- check-mir - check support status of build/binary dependencies
- check-symbols - will compare and give you a diff of the exported symbols of
all .so files in a binary package.
- dch-repeat - used to repeat a change log into an older release.
- dgetlp - download a source package from the Launchpad librarian.
- grab-merge - grabs a merge from merges.ubuntu.com easily.
- grep-merges - search for pending merges from Debian.
- harvest - grabs information about development opportunities from
- hugdaylist - compile HugDay lists from bug list URLs.
- merge-changelog - manually merges two Debian changelogs with the same base
- mk-sbuild - script to create LVM snapshot chroots via schroot and
- pbuilder-dist, cowbuilder-dist - wrapper script for managing several build
chroots (for different Ubuntu and Debian releases) on the same system.
- pull-debian-debdiff - attempts to find and download a specific version of
a Debian package and its immediate parent to generate a debdiff.
- pull-debian-source - downloads the lastest source package available in
Debian of a package.
- pull-lp-source - downloads lastest source package from Launchpad.
- pull-revu-source - downloads the latest source package from REVU
- requestbackport - file a backporting request.
- requestsync - files a sync request with Debian changelog and rationale.
- reverse-depends - find the reverse dependencies (or build dependencies) of
- seeded-in-ubuntu - query if a package is safe to upload during a freeze.
ready for packaging work.
- sponsor-patch - Downloads a patch from a Launchpad bug, patches the source
package, and uploads it (to Ubuntu or a PPA)
- submittodebian - automatically send your changes to Debian as a bug report.
- syncpackage - helper to prepare .changes file to upload synced packages
- ubuntu-build - give commands to the Launchpad build daemons from the
- ubuntu-iso - output information of an Ubuntu ISO image.
- update-maintainer - script to update maintainer field in ubuntu packages.
- Package version:
- ubuntu-dev-tools_0.141_all.deb (151.9 KiB)
- Depends on:
- devscripts (>= 2.11.0~)
- distro-info (>= 0.2~)
- python (>= 2.7.1-0ubuntu2)
- python (<< 2.8)
- python-apt (>= 0.7.93~)
- python-debian (>= 0.1.20~)
- python-distro-info (>= 0.4~)
- python-launchpadlib (>= 1.5.7)