togl-demos 1.7-12 (powerpc binary) in ubuntu precise
Togl is a Tk widget for OpenGL rendering. Togl was originally
based on OGLTK, written by Benjamin Bederson at the University
of New Mexico. Togl's main features
* unifies Microsoft Windows, X11 (Linux/IRIX/...), and Mac OS X
* support for requesting stencil, accumulation, alpha buffers, etc.
* multiple OpenGL drawing windows
* simple stereo rendering support
* simple, portable font support
* color-index mode support including color allocation functions
* overlay plane support
* OpenGL extension testing from Tcl
* Tcl Extension Architecture (TEA) 3 compliant
This package contains demos.
- Package version:
- togl-demos_1.7-12_all.deb (69.6 KiB)