morituri 0.2.3-1 (amd64 binary) in ubuntu wily
Morituri is a CD ripper aiming for accuracy over speed.
Its features are modeled to compare with Exact Audio Copy on Windows.
- support for MusicBrainz for metadata lookup
- support for AccurateRip verification
- detects sample read offset of drives
- performs test and copy rip
- detects and rips Hidden Track One Audio
- templates for file and directory naming
- support for lossless encoding and lossy encoding or re-encoding
- tagging and retagging using GStreamer, including MusicBrainz id's
- for now, only a command line client (rip) is shipped
The following encoding profiles are always enabled: flac, wav, wavpack,
Installing gstreamer0.10-lame enables encoding profiles mp3 and mp3vbr.
- Package version:
- morituri_0.2.3-1_all.deb (101.9 KiB)