How do I verify a
- umockdev-record: Ignore stderr from udevadm info, to avoid udev debug
message spew on stderr if udev debugging is enabled. (Debian #767909)
- Fix recording of USB devices on recent kernels: Pass device as major:minor
instead of assuming that they are only 8 bit (which is not true any more).
- Skip /umockdev-run/integration/input-touchpad test instead of failing when
X.org does not start up. Calling Xorg is not allowed in build environments in
e. g. Fedora. (issue #47)
- Skip O_TMPFILE test on Linux versions which don't support that.
- /umockdev-run/integration/input-evtest-evemu test: Be more liberal in parsing
evtest's SYN event output, as it changed in 1.32.
- preload: Properly wrap open() with O_TMPFILE. Thanks Cemil Azizoglu.
- Fix compilation on sparc with gcc 4.9.
- Support attributes with leading directory names, such as "queue/rotational".
- Create /sys/block symlink for block devices (other part of issue #41).
- Fix building with gcc 4.9 on 32 bit architectures.
- Restrict input-touchpad test case to 64 bit architectures, as we don't
currently have recorded ioctls for 32 bit.
- Lower number of iterations in mt_uevent test case to avoid overflowing the
netlink buffer on loaded machines.
- Make SKIP messages go to to stdout, like all the other the test suite output.
- Fix test case failures when running tests without a controlling tty.
- Add umockdev_testbed_get_property() method. This is mostly for internal
umockdev testing, umockdev users should use libudev/gudev get_property
- preload: Make path redirection to testbed thread-safe for wrapped functions.
This does NOT address all multi-thread issues, but should work for simple
- Make debug logging dynamically controllable with the $UMOCKDEV_DEBUG
environment variable. See README.rst for details.
- Emulate isatty(). It would previously return true for emulated devices as
PTYs are being used internally, but the actual emulated device is not always
supposed to be a TTY. Fixes regression with X.org synaptics >= 1.8 device
emulation as that uses xf86OpenSerial() to open evdev devices (which is
- Fix ioctl recording of multiple device open/close cycles. This regressed in
0.6 to only keep the data of the last cycle.
- Update devices/cameras/canon-powershot-sx200.ioctl with ioctls from
libgphoto2 2.5.4, to make the /umockdev-run/integration/gphoto-* tests work
with that version.
- On ioctl recording, also record the device name on close().
- Fix eternal hang due to negative delays when playing back evemu scripts with
timestamps that go backwards.
- Add new method umockdev_testbed_load_evemu_events() to replay an evemu events
file into an emulated evdev device. These are platform independent and thus
more portable than a script record.
- Add -e/--evemu-events=devname=eventsfilename option to umockdev-run, to load
an evemu .events file. (Issue #5)
- Add -e/--evemu-events=devname=eventsfilename option to umockdev-record, to
record reads from an evdev device into an evemu .events file. (Issue #5)
- Add umockdev_in_mock_environment(). This function returns whether
or not the current process is running in a umockdev testbed
environment. Thanks Chris Halse Rogers!
- Only send a "add" uevent from add_device if running in a umockdev
testbed environment. Fixes error messages when loading devices fro...