How do I verify a
- Fix eternal hang due to negative delays when playing back evemu scripts with
timestamps that go backwards.
- Add new method umockdev_testbed_load_evemu_events() to replay an evemu events
file into an emulated evdev device. These are platform independent and thus
more portable than a script record.
- Add -e/--evemu-events=devname=eventsfilename option to umockdev-run, to load
an evemu .events file. (Issue #5)
- Add -e/--evemu-events=devname=eventsfilename option to umockdev-record, to
record reads from an evdev device into an evemu .events file. (Issue #5)
- Add umockdev_in_mock_environment(). This function returns whether
or not the current process is running in a umockdev testbed
environment. Thanks Chris Halse Rogers!
- Only send a "add" uevent from add_device if running in a umockdev
testbed environment. Fixes error messages when loading devices fro...
- Set PTYs into raw mode to get more accurate read() semantics,
specifically how many bytes each read() slurps.
- umockdev-record --script=/dev/device now also stores the name of the
device node recorded in the script.
umockdev_testbed_load_script(testbed, NULL, "device.script")
now automatically associates the script with the original device node.
- Also send DEVNAME in uevent when available. Thanks Chris Halse Rogers!
- Send an "add" uevent when adding a device
- umockdev-record --ioctl now stores the name of the device node recorded
in the trace. umockdev_testbed_load_ioctl(testbed, NULL, "device.ioctl")
now automatically associates the ioctl trace with the original device
node. (issue #33)
- Update devices/cameras/canon-powershot-sx200.ioctl with ioctls from
libgphoto2 2.5.3, to make the /umockdev-run/integration/gphoto-* tests work
with that version.
- Add generic support for variable length structs without pointers to
substructs. Definitions of such ioctls must provide a get_data_size()
function which returns the number of bytes based on the ioctl number and the
- Declare libc ioctl type correctly using varargs. On some architectures (e.g.
ppc64el) the calling convention for varargs is sufficiently different that
the previous declaration caused stack corruption. Thanks Colin Watson!
- Skip umockdev-record loop device test if /sys exists, but there is no loop
- Slightly relax timings in /umockdev-testbed/script_replay_simple test to
avoid failure on slow machines.
- preload: Wrap chmod() and inotify_add_watch().
- Fix assertion on umockdev_testbed_uevent() if there are no listeners.
- Fix wrong select() call timeout which caused a failure on arm64.
- Skip umockdev-record tests which need /sys if there is no real /sys.
- Make various test cases more robust.
- testsuite: Write "skip" messages to stdout instead of stderr.
- README.rst: Add information about building, testing, running, and
- Add code coverage reporting with gcov and lcov, using the gnome-common
macros. autogen.sh will enable this automatically if lcov is installed.
- Support comments in scripts and ioctl records, lines starting with '#' get