How do I verify a
Add mocking of /proc. (issue #55)
- Fix crash when client sends uevents to closed listeners. (issue #53)
- Include missing sys/sysmacros.h to fix build with recent glibc.
- Fix /umockdev-testbed-usb/lsusb test for libusb 1.0.21.
- test-umockdev.py: Explicitly require version 1.0 for GUdev and GUMockdev
introspection modules to avoid deprecation warning.
- Skip /umockdev-record/system-all test with "check-installed", it's too
brittle and prone to break on quirky hardware/kernel issues.
- Fix build failure of tests/test-ioctl-tree.c on powerpc with recent glibcs.
- preload: Wrap readlinkat() and canonicalize_file_name(), to work with
udev >= 220.
- Create /sys/bus/ hierarchy instead of /sys/class for "usb" and "pci"
subsystems, to match what the real kernel does.
- Include DEVTYPE and SEQNUM properties into synthesized uevents so that
libudev >= 220 monitoring works.
- umockdev-record: Ignore stderr from udevadm info, to avoid udev debug
message spew on stderr if udev debugging is enabled. (Debian #767909)
- Fix recording of USB devices on recent kernels: Pass device as major:minor
instead of assuming that they are only 8 bit (which is not true any more).
- Skip /umockdev-run/integration/input-touchpad test instead of failing when
X.org does not start up. Calling Xorg is not allowed in build environments in
e. g. Fedora. (issue #47)
- Skip O_TMPFILE test on Linux versions which don't support that.
- /umockdev-run/integration/input-evtest-evemu test: Be more liberal in parsing
evtest's SYN event output, as it changed in 1.32.
- preload: Properly wrap open() with O_TMPFILE. Thanks Cemil Azizoglu.
- Fix compilation on sparc with gcc 4.9.
- Support attributes with leading directory names, such as "queue/rotational".
- Create /sys/block symlink for block devices (other part of issue #41).
- Fix building with gcc 4.9 on 32 bit architectures.
- Restrict input-touchpad test case to 64 bit architectures, as we don't
currently have recorded ioctls for 32 bit.
- Lower number of iterations in mt_uevent test case to avoid overflowing the
netlink buffer on loaded machines.