Software from http://pi.gate.ac.uk/ and https://github.com/hamishcunningham/pi-tronics/ for the Raspberry Pi. To install from this PPA:
1. Add this line to /etc/apt/sources.list
(e.g. by using "sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list"):
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/hamish-dcs/pi-gate/ubuntu precise main
2. Import the encryption key from Ubuntu so that the Pi can verify the
gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-key 6C12C1CF
gpg -a --export 6C12C1CF |sudo apt-key add -
3. Update your list of available packages (this may take a couple of minutes):
sudo apt-get update
4. Install the package (where "package-name" is one of our software packages):
sudo apt-get install package-name
That's it! Now perhaps drop by http://pi.gate.ac.uk/ and leave a comment? Thanks!
(And, if you like living on the edge, you might want to also add our snapshots PPA:
Adding this PPA to your system
You can update your system with unsupported packages from this untrusted PPA by adding ppa:hamish-dcs/pi-gate to your system's Software Sources. (Read about installing)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hamish-dcs/pi-gate sudo apt-get update
For questions and bugs with software in this PPA please contact hamish cunningham.
- 0 updates added during the past month.