PPA for Synovel Spicebird
Ubuntu packages for spicebird. Kindly file spicebird related bugs at bugzilla.spicebird.org
To install Spicebird,
1. Add the repository URL: Go to System>Administration>Synaptic Package Manager>Settings>Repositories>Third Party Software>Add. Then click the reload button on the toolbar.
2. Add the signing key for this repository: copy-paste the following line of code in a terminal and hit enter:
sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 0xf32d99e18fa46fae70260e6997a6ef90a3ff3bfb
3. Search for spicebird, select spicebird-gnome-support if using Gnome click apply to download and install.
4. If you want support for launguages other than EN-US, select the appropriate locale pack from spicebird-locale.
- 0 updates added during the past month.