Increased functionality; this is to be another interim release.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 6 Fix Released
Download files for this release
AllTray 0.7.3dev is a development and testing release of the AllTray software. New for 0.7.3dev:
- KDE applications and OpenOffice.org, as well as other shell-script started software now works under AllTray.
- The Vala requirement (if you modify any of the *.vala files) is now Vala, from git master plus one pending patch that has been submitted to the Vala mailing list (to fix the Posix bindings).
- “Attach Mode”, which is similar but superior to AllTray 0.70 and prior's “Click Mode”.
Known outstanding issues:
- Clicking on the window manager's close button for the window is not intercepted by AllTray yet. This functionality, or functionality that is similar to it, is planned for the 0.7.4dev release.
Fixed bugs include at least LP bug numbers: 315707, 356516, 357468, 368274, 382083, 382548; there are more that were fixed in this cycle, but those are the bigger ones and the only ones that were specifically targeted. I'll try to track this better in the future.
0 blueprints and 6 bugs targeted
|382548||#382548||Implement process information acquisition portably||2 Critical||10 Fix Released|
|357468||#357468||0.7.xdev does not dock certain applications||3 High||10 Fix Released|
|315707||#315707||AllTray needs to handle SIGTERM, SIGINT so as to terminate cleanly||4 Medium||10 Fix Released|
|356516||#356516||0.7.2dev does not have click-mode||4 Medium||10 Fix Released|
|382083||#382083||Build system needs streamlining||4 Medium||10 Fix Released|
|368274||#368274||Undock windows to current workspace||6 Wishlist||10 Fix Released|