This is to be the next interim release. It is my hope that this release will function as a beta for 0.8.0. Assuming that all desired functionality is implemented, the next release after this milestone will be 0.8.0beta0.
The two major planned features of this release over 0.7.3dev are:
* support for clicking an application's "Close" window manager button and minimizing to the tray instead of closing the window.
* better means of getting an icon to use in the tray to represent an application.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 3 Invalid, 3 Fix Released
Download files for this release
This is the latest version of AllTray; it is a development snapshot (as noted in the version: 0.7.4dev).
This release fixes many bugs, has a --hide argument, and other updates. It does not yet have close-to-tray support, see http://
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 6 bugs targeted
|388736||#388736||Interaction Issues with XVoiceFax||5 Low||3 Invalid|
|311908||#311908||Add "Dock" to title-bar context-menu||6 Wishlist||3 Invalid|
|347173||#347173||new feature request: add right mouse click on program to set it to system tray||6 Wishlist||3 Invalid|
|388556||#388556||** ERROR **: Process.vala:232: Should never reach here||5 Low||10 Fix Released|
|389608||#389608||Enhance tray icon detection heuristics||5 Low||10 Fix Released|
|301636||#301636||AllTray does not work with OpenBox||6 Wishlist||10 Fix Released|