How do I verify a
+ This is a new (minor) development release.
+ Bug Fixes:
- Use correct thumbnails directory based on GLib version (LP: #1495098)
- Unmark icon name for translation
+ Translation Updates:
- German, Finnish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
+ This is a new development release.
- Optional headerbars (enabled by default).
Adjust the "use-headerbar" setting to change.
+ Bug Fixes:
- Support for passwordless sudo (LP: #1395720)
- Detect availability of locate, disable if unavailable (LP: #1482919)
- Fix lookup of files over 2GB on 32bit installations (LP: #1442559)
- Fix broken modification date filter
- Set the window title to correctly display in window lists
This is the first development release in the 1.3.x series.
* Significant UI refresh. The buggy toolbar was CSD headerbars. Sidebar was cleaned up and now more clearly indicates selected options.
* Custom search dialogs were minimized, sped up, and replaced with Popover widgets.
* New splash screens were added for startup and when no files are found.
* Photoshop and SVG thumbnail generation is now blacklisted since it resulted in less stability with recent library versions.
* Quit on Ctrl+Q (LP: #1447045)
* Add GenericName to desktop file (LP: #1476401)
* Use the correct locate.db file (LP: #1480064)
* Use unique GUI IDs (LP: #1389896)
+ Fix typo in CatfishWindow.py (LP: #1372166)
+ Fix right-click activating previous item (LP: #1372165)
+ Updated translations.
+ Fix regression introduced in 1.2.0 that prevents the application from starting (Debian: #758652)
This release fixes a regression where multiple search terms were no longer supported. An InfoBar is now displayed when the search database is outdated, and the dialogs used to update the database have been improved.
+ Added Search button to start search with the mouse (LP: #1300158)
+ Added "--start" command line flag to start searching on startup
+ Removed "--fileman" and "--wrapper" flags, xdg-open is sufficient
+ Results are now cleared when starting a new search
+ An InfoBar is now displayed when the locate database is out-of-date
+ Improved updatedb and password dialogs
+ Fixed searching for multiple terms (LP: #1353546)
+ Fix external file search methods (e.g. locate) (lp: #1329801)
+ Improved handling for missing symbolic icons
+ Add AppData files (lp: #1323747)
+ Use LANG only when needed, disable updatedb if not in sudoers (lp: #1320777)
+ Update to latest SudoDialog
+ Cleanup remaining quickly template cruft
+ Use LANG=C with pexpect calls for better reliable with non-english locales
+ Fix list logic, item selection
+ Fix dialog API changes
+ Fix CVE-2014-2093 CVE-2014-2094 CVE-2014-2095 CVE-2014-2096
- Debian #739958
- Fedora #1069396
+ Fix multiple-selection regression (lp: #1283726)
Stable Release 1.0.0
This release features an interface refresh, making the most of the latest GTK3 design patterns. It also fixes several bugs, making it the best version of Catfish yet. It also introduces a view switching widget, to toggle list and preview modes without exiting the application.
+ Interface refresh, mimicking common gnome applications.
+ Fix executable-not-elf-or-script when debian packaging
+ Use "use_underline" property for SaveAs and Delete in popup menu
+ Fix "--thumbnail" startup option (lp: #1230245)
+ Remove embedded copy of pexpect (lp: #1257500)
+ Fix image loading issues, use icon names available in gnome-icon-theme (lp: #1258713)
+ Fix untranslatable strings (lp: #1261181)
+ Fix sidebar width (lp: #1261185)
+ Fix sidebar coloration (lp: #1261185)
+ Fix searching mounted shares (lp: 1274378)