MySQL patches by Codership 5.5.33-23.7.6
Download files for this release
New bugfix release for 5.5 branch.
Bugs fixed since 23.7.5:
- lp:1217653 Non-Deterministic Execution Of Transactions from Same Threads: foreign key constraints could be violated on tables with unique, but non-primary key.
AND THAT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS PUT A PRIMARY KEY IN YOUR TABLE! (Even MongoDB does!)
- lp:1204361 Slave thread crash during FK checking
- lp:1091099 read-only blocks SELECT statements in PXC
- lp:1206129 LOAD DATA INFILE not replicating properly in cluster (regression)
- lp:1212247 CREATE TABLE t LIKE <temporary table> was non-effective on slave nodes (due to absence of source table) and could be a cause for subsequent node abort due to inconsistency.
- lp:1216805 Extra keys were collected from FK parent table. It could result in false certification conflicts.
- lp:1218944 wsrep_sst_rsync ignores log_group_home_dir
- lp:1196898 wsrep_sst_mysqldump fails with unbound variable warning. Who uses mysqldump?
- lp:1224775 made mysqld_safe a bit more selinux-friendly
- node can now be explicitly set to DESYNCED state by either /*! WSREP_DESYNC */ comment on the query or by setting the global wsrep_desync variable to 1.
- MySQL-wsrep can now be compiled for MacOS and FreeBSD.
- Updated to MySQL 5.5.33
UPGRADE RECOMMENDED. Also one may consider to upgrade straight to https:/
This release does not have a changelog.