MySQL patches by Codership 5.6.16-25.5
Download files for this release
This is a major bugfix and maintenance release.
- ALTER TABLE ... TRUNCATE PARTITION wasn't replicated (lp:1219605)
- parallel applying was disabled by mistake (lp:1277703)
- transaction failed to rollback after wsrep_max_ws_size exceeded, causing node inconsistency (lp:1280557)
- updating unique key could cause slave to hang if parallel applying was enabled (lp:1280896)
- rsync-based SST didn't work with rsync 3.1.0 (lp:1261673)
- sometimes server could deadlock on shutdown (lp:1284670)
- tables with only non-unique keys could break parallel applying (lp:1264809)
- TRUNCATE for TEMPORARY tables was replicated (lp:1194156)
- node address autodetection was broken when bind_address was ANY (lp:1250805)
Backported xtrabackup SST updates from Percona.
Updated to MySQL 5.6.16
NOTE1: this release requires libevent to be present in the system.
NOTE2: xtrabackup SST now requires xtrabackup > 2.1.6 (preferably 2.1.8)
This release does not have a changelog.