- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 4 Alex Yurchenko
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 5 Fix Released
Download files for this release
This is the first GA release in 3.x series. Compared to 3.0 it contains a number of minor bugfixes and optimizations. Due to last time protocol changes it is incompatible with 3.0, but still compatible with 2.x series provided you include socket.checksum=1 in provider options.
Important enhancements compared to Galera 2.x:
- Introducing cluster segments to minimize WAN traffic
- Support for foreign preordered event interleaving
- Optimized writeset format
- 128-bit checksums on writesets
- Support for HW-accelerated CRC32
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 5 bugs targeted
|1229107||#1229107||pc.checksum is enabled by default||4 Medium||Alex Yurchenko||10 Fix Released|
|1243739||#1243739||cppcheck issues||4 Medium||Alex Yurchenko||10 Fix Released|
|1246128||#1246128||Invalid write of size 8 | Address 0x1c23d1e8 is 168 bytes inside a block of size 176 free'd | Galera 23.2.8||4 Medium||Alex Yurchenko||10 Fix Released|
|1180792||#1180792||wsrep_flow_control_sent/recv not a global counter?||6 Wishlist||Alex Yurchenko||10 Fix Released|
|1240924||#1240924||3.1 chores||1 Undecided||10 Fix Released|