This Gedit plugin provides some basic functionality of Bazaar in the bottom panel.
* Show differences in the working tree or changes introduced by the selected revision.
* Show historical log for a branch.
* List files grouped by state (added, removed, renamed, modified, unknown and optionally ignored files)
* Show information about a working tree, branch or repository.
* Basic actions over context menus.
* Mark modified lines in the editor.
* From the diff view automatically scroll to the dedicated line in the editor.
Version 1.0 of gedit-bzr-panel needs at least gedit 3.8.
This project is part of Gedit BC Developer Plugins: https:/
The PPA there contains the packages for Ubuntu.
For Ubuntu 16.04 and above the plugins in the PPA don't work with gedit from the offizial Ubuntu archive. Remove all gedit packages and install gedit310 (and gedit310-plugins) from the PPA.