This Gedit plugin provides some basic functionality of Bazaar in the bottom panel.
* Show differences in the working tree or changes introduced by the selected revision.
* Show historical log for a branch.
* List files grouped by state (added, removed, renamed, modified, unknown and optionally ignored files)
* Show information about a working tree, branch or repository.
* Basic actions over context menus.
* Mark modified lines in the editor.
* From the diff view automatically scroll to the dedicated line in the editor.
Version 1.0 of gedit-bzr-panel needs at least gedit 3.8.
This project is part of Gedit BC Developer Plugins: https:/
The PPA there contains the packages for Ubuntu.