This addon only works with Microsoft Exchange 2007 and above. Exchange 2003 is not supported.
* Creating, modifying, deleting calendar items.
* Inviting attendees to meetings and sending meeting requests.
* Free/Busy information when inviting other Exchange users to meetings.
* Notifications for meeting requests
* Configuration autodiscovery
All FAQs FAQs for Exchange Data Provider for Lightning
- How to accept an exception for an "invalid security certificate"?
- Requires additional items
- What versions of Exchange server does the Exchange Data Provider work with?
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1281751: Can't add calendar
Reported on 2014-02-18
Bug #1240453: Cannot set exchange account
Reported on 2013-10-16
Bug #1238459: invitation cannot be accepted
Reported on 2013-10-11
Bug #1227617: Upgrade to TB 24 and lightning 2.6 breaks exchange plugin
Reported on 2013-09-19
Bug #1207873: Password not working
Reported on 2013-08-02
All questions Latest questions
Does not send invitations
Posted on 2011-12-31
Error during autodiscovery of Exchange
Posted on 2011-12-09
“invalid security certificate” warning makes entire Thunderbird unusuable and...
Posted on 2011-12-08
The Client Access server version doesn't match the Mailbox server version of ...
Posted on 2011-11-10
Posted on 2011-10-19