Download files for this release
- Fixed snapshotting and flicker problems for Unity8 on various Nexus
- Enhanced reporting of performance information:
. Report input latency in InputReport/
. Added a CompositorReport for logging compositor performance and state.
- Added a new package "mir-utils" containing new tools:
. mirping: Displays round-trip times between client and server
. mirout: Displays the monitor layout/
- Added GL texture caching to improve performance when multiple surfaces
- Added opacity controls to mir_demo_
- Mir server ABI bumped to 13. Client ABI bumped to 5.
- Removed lots of Android headers, replaced by build-dep: android-headers
- Added support for translucent nested servers.
- Bugs fixed:
. unity8 display flickers and stops responding on Nexus 7 (grouper)
. Mir gets textures/buffers confused when running both scroll and flicker
demos (LP: #1263592)
. Some snapshots on Nexus10 upside-down (LP: #1263741)
. mir_unit_tests is crashing with SIGSEGV in libhybris gl functions
. Some snapshots on Nexus10 have swapped red/blue channels (LP: #1265787)
. Bypass causes some non-bypassed surfaces (on top) to be invisible
. helgrind: Possible data race - MirConnection:
. helgrind: Lock order violated (potential deadlock) in
. helgrind: Possible data race - inconsistent locking in PendingCallCache
. helgrind: Lock order violated in
. [enhancement] Allow a Mir nested server to have a transparent
background (LP: #1256702)
. Compiling without tests fails (-DMIR_
This release does not have a changelog.