The OpenERP Spanish Localization adapts OpenERP to Spanish laws and needs.
- Develop modules to cover the management singularities of Spanish enterprises: charts of accounts, fiscal & financial reports...
- Translate OpenERP to the languages spoken in Spain, not just the Spanish (es-ES) language but also including Catalan (ca-ES), Galician (gl-ES) or Basque (eu-ES).
Looking for help?
- Official OpenERP forum for general questions (english): http://
- Report a bug on localization modules (Spanish): https:/
- Technical questions about localization modules: (Spanish) https:/
Want to contribute?
The Spanish localization group on Google Groups is used by the contributors to this project to organize the localization work, while LaunchPad is used to manage the code, and the blueprints (plans for features).
- Mailing list (Spanish): http://
- Translation guidelines (Spanish): -- not updated --
- Project blueprints: https:/
Want to install the Spanish localization?
Currently there is no packages for download, as you can always get the latest version directly from LaunchPad using Bazaar!
1. Go to the branch of your version:
where x.y is the OpenERP version.
2. Copy the code under the "Get this branch:" line:
bzr branch lp:openerp-spain/x.y
3. Add the path where you downloaded it to your OpenERP addons path.
4. Update local modules and search for them.
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1304159: Tipo de impuesto incorrecto en las retenciones
Reported on 2014-04-08
Bug #1293472: Módulo para los códigos CNAE
Reported on 2014-03-17
Bug #1290309: Error de importación en OpenERP Trunk
Reported on 2014-03-10
Bug #1287988: [7.0] Error en configuración plan completo 2008
Reported on 2014-03-05
Bug #1285759: l10n_es_partner, falta BIC banco pastor
Reported on 2014-02-27
All questions Latest questions
Posición fiscal para cliente de Canarias
Posted on 2013-11-21
No aparece boton pagar factura
Posted on 2013-11-07
frequent errors when starting
Posted on 2013-10-10
Error en configurar plan contable español completo
Posted on 2013-09-18
Spanish Charts of Accounts is igual que Plan contable español ?
Posted on 2013-09-13