Odoo Server is the framework that powers Odoo (formerly OpenERP)
Odoo (formerly OpenERP) is powered by a modular framework, including an ORM on top of PostgreSQL, a Workflow engine, a reporting system, an extensible view system (form, list, tree, dashboard, gantt, calendar), an automated migration engine, and much more...
IMPORTANT: the Odoo projects are being moved to GitHub at this location: https:/
You can read more about the transition status here: https:/
You can read more about the name change to Odoo here: http://
All FAQs FAQs for OpenERP Server
- [trunk] Where is the field "type" to manage address?
- How do I backup and restore OpenERP databases?
- What is the recommended hardware?
- [6.0] Setting user email in user preferences appears to change company email
- [6.0] Editing user's email changes several/all users' emails
All questions Latest questions
Crash OpenERP 7 startup 'module' object has no attribute 'tools'
Posted on 2015-01-25
Report Printing through PHP XML-RPC for OpenERP 6
Posted on 2015-01-01
openerp mac osx mavericks
Posted on 2014-04-22
Track XMLRPC API client request
Posted on 2014-04-10
makohtml2html parser method issue
Posted on 2014-02-15