OpenSatNav brings open-source satellite navigation to Android handsets.
* All code is open source.
* Global maps and navigation based on OpenStreetMap data
* Navigation by car, bicycle or by foot.
* POI (Restaurants, Parking, Fuel stations, etc) finder
* Can record your tracks ready for uploading to the OpenStreetMap project
* Available in many languages
* No ads, nagware or time limits!
All code Code
- Version control system:
- Programming languages:
All questions Latest questions
Offline open street map data
Posted on 2011-04-07
How to increase cache size over 49 mb?
Posted on 2010-12-06
Posted on 2010-11-18
How to display the actual route (static)
Posted on 2010-10-25
How does OpenSatNav relate to osmdroid and AndNav2
Posted on 2010-08-18
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1088460: OpenSatNav 1.0 [BZR Rev 199] Error Report (Android: 2.3.7 - model: MB525)
Reported on 2012-12-10
Bug #772546: refactor osn to use osmdroid jar
Reported on 2011-04-28
Bug #710165: Issues with fix reacquisition on N1
Reported on 2011-01-30
Bug #687249: Track uploading should alert user if uploading fails
Reported on 2010-12-08
Bug #680890: Rename track support
Reported on 2010-11-24