OpenShot Video Editor 1.4.2
Fixing bugs and regressions from 1.4.1, and updating translations. A few critical locale-related bugs were found soon after 1.4.1 was released, and this version addresses those bugs.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 9 Fix Released
Download files for this release
* FIXED: Settings window would not open
* FIXED: Images could not be dragged onto the timeline
* FIXED: Reversed clips would have incorrect IN and OUT
* FIXED: Missing translations
* FIXED: Help manual had missing images
* FIXED: Broken clip properties: add effect
* FIXED: Issues exporting h.264
0 blueprints and 9 bugs targeted
|923873||#923873||Settings wIndow does not open (and images can not be dropped on the timeline) for non-English languages||2 Critical||10 Fix Released|
|924442||#924442||Preview fails for clips that contain non-English characters||2 Critical||10 Fix Released|
|927126||#927126||Issues with commas preventing export in x264||2 Critical||10 Fix Released|
|667806||#667806||Reversing a clip plays the wrong part if it's trimmed||3 High||10 Fix Released|
|924439||#924439||Create New Title dialog is only in English||3 High||10 Fix Released|
|925694||#925694||Can not add effects in clip properties (with non-UTF8 locales)||3 High||10 Fix Released|
|925696||#925696||Missing translations on effects (fisheye effect)||3 High||10 Fix Released|
|792416||#792416||Images don't show up in help (on yelp version 3+)||4 Medium||10 Fix Released|
|924663||#924663||Update translations for 1.4.2||4 Medium||10 Fix Released|