An enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL, with better performance, improved diagnostics, and added features.
*Note*: Percona Server code hosting has been moved to https:/
Percona Server's focus is threefold:
* Quality of service: speed and consistency of query execution.
* Transparency: improved instrumentation and measurability.
* Operational flexibility: making the server easier to maintain.
The improved instrumentation is directly responsible for the performance improvements. As a result, with Percona Server,
* Your queries will run faster and more consistently.
* You can consolidate servers on powerful hardware.
* You can delay sharding, or avoid it entirely.
* You can save money on hosting fees and power.
* You can spend less time tuning and administering.
* You can achieve higher uptime.
* You can troubleshoot without guesswork.
Percona recommends that all production deployments be protected with a support contract (http://
All code Code
- Version control system:
- Programming languages:
- C, C++
All questions Latest questions
MySQL 5.7.11 broken replication after just service mysql restart on slave
Posted on 2016-03-27
mysqldump of information_schema creates huge file
Posted on 2013-09-20
Why mysql has connected to IP 220.127.116.11
Posted on 2013-08-21
old_passwords defaults to 1 in 5.6.12?
Posted on 2013-07-31
backups starts even if the credentials doesn't match
Posted on 2013-06-06
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1607224: innodb.innodb_corrupt_bit test is unstable
Reported 1 hour ago
Bug #1607211: MTR tests fail with "mysqltest failed but provided no output"
Reported 2 hours ago
Bug #1606911: MySQL crash recovery when Semi-sync replication switched OFF
Reported 20 hours ago
Bug #1606821: Shutdown hangs if redo log tracker thread stopped
Reported 23 hours ago
Bug #1606782: rpl_percona_bug1070255 may crash due to concurrent dbug access
Reported on 2016-07-27
All blueprints Latest blueprints
Registered on 2016-07-13
Filtering by database for audit plugin
Registered on 2016-07-04
Merge MySQL 5.7.14
Registered on 2016-05-30
Audit plugin should exhibit some status counters
Registered on 2016-05-12
Top Performance Schema wait info in the slow query log
Registered on 2016-03-31