An enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL, with better performance, improved diagnostics, and added features.
*Note*: Percona Server code hosting has been moved to https:/
Percona Server's focus is threefold:
* Quality of service: speed and consistency of query execution.
* Transparency: improved instrumentation and measurability.
* Operational flexibility: making the server easier to maintain.
The improved instrumentation is directly responsible for the performance improvements. As a result, with Percona Server,
* Your queries will run faster and more consistently.
* You can consolidate servers on powerful hardware.
* You can delay sharding, or avoid it entirely.
* You can save money on hosting fees and power.
* You can spend less time tuning and administering.
* You can achieve higher uptime.
* You can troubleshoot without guesswork.
Percona recommends that all production deployments be protected with a support contract (http://
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1491682: GTID replications fails to resume after master disconnect
Reported 9 hours ago
Bug #1491435: Page cleaner thread spinning CPU because of heuristics calculation typo
Reported 20 hours ago
Bug #1491420: LRU manager thread accounts its flushes under buffer_flush_background innodb metrics
Reported 20 hours ago
Bug #1490897: mysql-systemd start-post never returns when pid_file specified in multiple sections of the my.cnf
Reported on 2015-09-01
Bug #1490548: Bad execution plan after running pt-osc
Reported on 2015-08-31
All questions Latest questions
mysqldump of information_schema creates huge file
Posted on 2013-09-20
Why mysql has connected to IP 18.104.22.168
Posted on 2013-08-21
old_passwords defaults to 1 in 5.6.12?
Posted on 2013-07-31
backups starts even if the credentials doesn't match
Posted on 2013-06-06
percona mysql5.5.29 index on timestamp will not use
Posted on 2013-04-01
All blueprints Latest blueprints
Temporarily disable savepoints in triggers and stored functions
Registered 22 hours ago
Add innodb_stress to the list of default MTR suites
Registered on 2015-08-24
Merge MySQL 5.6.27
Registered on 2015-07-20
Merge MySQL 5.6.26
Registered on 2015-05-22
Extend CHECKSUM TABLE to checksum only parts (chunks) of the table
Registered on 2014-11-09