An enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL, with better performance, improved diagnostics, and added features.
*Note*: Percona Server code hosting has been moved to https:/
Percona Server's focus is threefold:
* Quality of service: speed and consistency of query execution.
* Transparency: improved instrumentation and measurability.
* Operational flexibility: making the server easier to maintain.
The improved instrumentation is directly responsible for the performance improvements. As a result, with Percona Server,
* Your queries will run faster and more consistently.
* You can consolidate servers on powerful hardware.
* You can delay sharding, or avoid it entirely.
* You can save money on hosting fees and power.
* You can spend less time tuning and administering.
* You can achieve higher uptime.
* You can troubleshoot without guesswork.
Percona recommends that all production deployments be protected with a support contract (http://
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1544398: Valgrind: Invalid read of size 8 at query_response_time_audit_notify + sig11 crash on Valgrind instrumented builds
Reported 18 hours ago
Bug #1543994: Different default value for thread_stack on Percona Server
Reported on 2016-02-10
Bug #1543218: long query audit log entries are truncated
Reported on 2016-02-08
Bug #1542874: FTS query exceeds result cache limit
Reported on 2016-02-07
Bug #1542492: Cannot grant if Drop_priv removed
Reported on 2016-02-05
All questions Latest questions
mysqldump of information_schema creates huge file
Posted on 2013-09-20
Why mysql has connected to IP 18.104.22.168
Posted on 2013-08-21
old_passwords defaults to 1 in 5.6.12?
Posted on 2013-07-31
backups starts even if the credentials doesn't match
Posted on 2013-06-06
percona mysql5.5.29 index on timestamp will not use
Posted on 2013-04-01