An enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL, with better performance, improved diagnostics, and added features.
*Note*: Percona Server code hosting has been moved to https:/
Percona Server's focus is threefold:
* Quality of service: speed and consistency of query execution.
* Transparency: improved instrumentation and measurability.
* Operational flexibility: making the server easier to maintain.
The improved instrumentation is directly responsible for the performance improvements. As a result, with Percona Server,
* Your queries will run faster and more consistently.
* You can consolidate servers on powerful hardware.
* You can delay sharding, or avoid it entirely.
* You can save money on hosting fees and power.
* You can spend less time tuning and administering.
* You can achieve higher uptime.
* You can troubleshoot without guesswork.
Percona recommends that all production deployments be protected with a support contract (http://
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1457749: handle_fatal_signal (sig=11) in je_bitmap_set | include/jemalloc/internal/bitmap.h:140
Reported 12 hours ago
Bug #1457614: Package upgrade on Ubuntu runs mysql_install_db even though data directory already exists
Reported on 2015-05-21
Bug #1457459: Setting innodb_thread_concurrency to 0 dynamically can result in limited performance
Reported on 2015-05-21
Bug #1457113: Invalid query result
Reported on 2015-05-20
Bug #1456689: [DOCS] Manual does not explain that openssl version-specific tarballs are to be downloaded from "Linux - Generic" section
Reported on 2015-05-19
All questions Latest questions
mysqldump of information_schema creates huge file
Posted on 2013-09-20
Why mysql has connected to IP 18.104.22.168
Posted on 2013-08-21
old_passwords defaults to 1 in 5.6.12?
Posted on 2013-07-31
backups starts even if the credentials doesn't match
Posted on 2013-06-06
percona mysql5.5.29 index on timestamp will not use
Posted on 2013-04-01
All blueprints Latest blueprints
Merge MySQL 5.6.26
Registered 13 hours ago
Merge MySQL 5.5.44
Registered on 2015-05-06
Merge MySQL 5.6.25
Registered on 2015-03-12
Extend CHECKSUM TABLE to checksum only parts (chunks) of the table
Registered on 2014-11-09
Add warning information to the slow query log
Registered on 2014-09-30