Percona XtraDB Cluster is a Server That is Based on Percona Server and Galera Replication
Percona XtraDB Cluster is a High Availability and Scalability Solution for MySQL Users and is Based on Percona Server 5.5
Percona XtraDB Cluster provides:
- Synchronous replication. A transaction is either committed on all nodes or none.
- Multi-master replication. You can write to any node.
- Parallel applying events on slave. Real “parallel replication”.
- Automatic node provisioning.
- Data consistency. No more unsynchronized slaves.
Percona XtraDB Cluster is fully compatible with MySQL or Percona Server as follows:
- Data compatibility. Percona XtraDB Cluster works with databases created in MySQL / Percona Server.
- Application compatibility. There is no or minimal application changes required to start work with Percona XtraDB Cluster.
Percona XtraDB Cluster is based on Percona Server with XtraDB and includes Write Set REPlication patches. It uses the Galera library, version 2.x, a generic Synchronous Multi-Master replication plugin for transactional applications.
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1308100: Return code incorrect when garbd is already running
Reported 1 hour ago
Bug #1308135: Hanging slave status and async replication threads
Reported 16 hours ago
Bug #1307741: Exceptions that happen before monitor release must be handled internally.
Reported 17 hours ago
Bug #1308016: Duplicate UK values can be replicated under concurrent wokload
Reported 21 hours ago
Bug #1305955: InnoDB buffer pool dump and load not working as expected
Reported on 2014-04-10
All packages Packages in Distributions
“percona-xtradb-cluster-5.5” source package in Trusty
Version 5.5.34-25.9+dfsg-0ubuntu4 uploaded on 2014-03-18