Percona XtraDB Cluster is a Server That is Based on Percona Server and Galera Replication
Percona XtraDB Cluster is a High Availability and Scalability Solution for MySQL Users and is Based on Percona Server 5.5/5.6
Percona XtraDB Cluster provides:
- Synchronous replication. A transaction is either committed on all nodes or none.
- Multi-master replication. You can write to any node.
- Parallel applying events on slave. Real “parallel replication”.
- Automatic node provisioning.
- Data consistency. No more unsynchronized slaves.
Percona XtraDB Cluster is fully compatible with MySQL or Percona Server as follows:
- Data compatibility. Percona XtraDB Cluster works with databases created in MySQL / Percona Server.
- Application compatibility. There is no or minimal application changes required to start work with Percona XtraDB Cluster.
Percona XtraDB Cluster is based on Percona Server with XtraDB and includes Write Set REPlication patches. It uses the Galera library, version 2.x/3.x, a generic Synchronous Multi-Master replication plugin for transactional applications.
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1542293: queries using indexes on varchar with sub_parts are extremely slow
Reported on 2016-02-05
Bug #1483450: Encrypted backups using --stream cannot be decrypted
Reported on 2016-02-01
Bug #1538728: MEDIUMTEXT out parameter of procedure returns wrong value
Reported on 2016-01-27
Bug #1533576: [DOC] Insufficient description of evs.debug_log_mask and evs.info_log_mask
Reported on 2016-01-13
Bug #1532857: garbd fails to start on ubuntu 14.04
Reported on 2016-01-11
All packages Packages in Distributions
percona-xtradb-cluster-5.5 source package in Utopic
Version 5.5.37-25.10+dfsg-2 uploaded on 2014-07-17
percona-xtradb-cluster-5.5 source package in Trusty
Version 5.5.37-25.10+dfsg-0ubuntu0.14.04.1 uploaded on 2014-06-25
All blueprints Latest blueprints
strict mode for cluster node configuration
Registered on 2014-12-05
Automatic Joiner failure recovery/retry
Registered on 2014-09-29
Make backup locks compatible with cluster
Registered on 2014-06-08
Donor selection from SST
Registered on 2014-04-30
Trigger a timeout of FTWRL when performing SST
Registered on 2014-04-17