Percona XtraDB Cluster is a Server That is Based on Percona Server and Galera Replication
Percona XtraDB Cluster is a High Availability and Scalability Solution for MySQL Users and is Based on Percona Server 5.5/5.6
Percona XtraDB Cluster provides:
- Synchronous replication. A transaction is either committed on all nodes or none.
- Multi-master replication. You can write to any node.
- Parallel applying events on slave. Real “parallel replication”.
- Automatic node provisioning.
- Data consistency. No more unsynchronized slaves.
Percona XtraDB Cluster is fully compatible with MySQL or Percona Server as follows:
- Data compatibility. Percona XtraDB Cluster works with databases created in MySQL / Percona Server.
- Application compatibility. There is no or minimal application changes required to start work with Percona XtraDB Cluster.
Percona XtraDB Cluster is based on Percona Server with XtraDB and includes Write Set REPlication patches. It uses the Galera library, version 2.x/3.x, a generic Synchronous Multi-Master replication plugin for transactional applications.
All code Code
- Version control system:
All packages Packages in Distributions
percona-xtradb-cluster-5.5 source package in Utopic
Version 5.5.37-25.10+dfsg-2 uploaded on 2014-07-17
percona-xtradb-cluster-5.5 source package in Trusty
Version 5.5.37-25.10+dfsg-0ubuntu0.14.04.2 uploaded on 2016-07-19
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1600123: [DOC] Make clear that wsrep_max_ws_rows has no effect
Reported on 2016-07-08
Bug #1599440: Primary Component not restored after cluster partition during SST
Reported on 2016-07-06
Bug #1598761: InnoDB: Failing assertion: sym_node->table != NULL in 5.6.30-25.16
Reported on 2016-07-04
Bug #1597992: mysqld got signal 11
Reported on 2016-07-01
Bug #1597831: (xenial package only) xtradb-cluster-server SIGSEGV in find_or_create_digest
Reported on 2016-06-30
All blueprints Latest blueprints
strict mode for cluster node configuration
Registered on 2014-12-05
Automatic Joiner failure recovery/retry
Registered on 2014-09-29
Make backup locks compatible with cluster
Registered on 2014-06-08
Donor selection from SST
Registered on 2014-04-30
Trigger a timeout of FTWRL when performing SST
Registered on 2014-04-17