QBzr 0.23.0 released
On behalf of QBzr development team I'm happy to announce new release of
QBzr 0.23.0 codenamed "Birch".
This release intended to be used as companion release for bzr 2.6, and might support bzr 2.5.
I'd like to thank all people who have helped make this release awesome. Thank you.
What's new in this release
QBzr 0.23 is companion release for bzr 2.6, and compatible with bzr 2.5.
Behavior change: External diff behavior is changed as below.(IWATA Hidetaka)
1. When calling external diff for multiple files, all diffs shown at once.(Bug #942218)
2. Working tree or branch is locked only when starting up of diff tools.(Bug #942221)
This affects to all commands which use external diff.
(qdiff, qcommit, qbrowse, qannotate, ...)
Now, you can launch 'Shelve' directly from each dialog when uncommitted change blocks action.
And you can launch 'Resolve' directly when conflicts generated. (IWATA Hidetaka #935903)
New feature of qannotate command: command-line option `--line=N` (`-L`)
allows you to jump right to specific line.
That could be used for tighter integration with editors and IDEs.
Annotation window now uses e-mail of revision author to define background
color of revision. Previously we've used author name to define background
color, so changes in different revisions made by user with the same e-mail
but with differently spelled name was highlighted with different colors.
Simple actions to resolve conflicts: 'take "THIS"' and 'take "OTHER"'.
Available from context menu.
Show simple message box instead of exception report dialog when failing to lock. (#935902)
Improvements of qlog's context menus: better context menu of deleted files,
and for files from virtual "Working Tree" revision (available when
qlog run with --show-tree option). Also properly refresh the state of changes
in virtual "Working Tree" revision.
For full list of improvements and bugfixes please see changelog below.
Sources tarball and windows installer available to download from
Release branch: lp:qbzr/0.23
QBzr is a cross-platform GUI front end for Bazaar, based on Qt toolkit.
QBzr provided GUI frontend for many core bzr commands and several
universal dialogs and helper commands. Equivalents for core bzr commands
has the same names as CLI commands but with prefix "q".
QBzr is used as library of GUI dialogs in other products:
* Bazaar Explorer
QBzr at Launchpad:
* New command-line option `--line=N` (`-L`) to activate specified
line number on start of dialog. (Alexander Belchenko)
* Prefer e-mail as "author id" to define background color for lines.
(Alexander Belchenko, Bug #878204)
* Add push location to suggestions. (Alexander Belchenko)
* Added 2 resolve actions to context menu: `Take "THIS"`
and `Take "OTHER"`. (Alexander Belchenko)
* Auto-refresh conflicts list after selecting a resolve action.
* Disable context menu items (view, annotate, save) for deleted files.
(Alexander Belchenko, Bug #1009876)
* Fix - Some menus (show tree, view, annotate) don't work when Working
tree revision selected.
(IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #1020530)
* Some menus (tag, update, revert, ...) are disabled when Working tree
(IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #1020530)
* Fixing issue: Working tree revision is never refreshed.
(IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #1021076)
* it now does a real check to see if there are files (or merges) selected to revert -
if not, it shows a warning message. (AndrГ© Bachmann, Bug #942744)
* Use `encoding` settings from branch or global config to properly show
files content. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #995943)