Linaro QEMU 2011.03
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 3 Peter Maydell
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 6 Fix Released
Download files for this release
Linaro QEMU 2011.03-0 is the second release of qemu-linaro. Based off upstream (trunk) qemu, it includes a number of ARM-focused bug fixes and enhancements.
This release includes a model of the ARM Versatile Express platform. This is still experimental but may be of use to people who want a model supporting up to 1GB of RAM with graphics and networking. Instructions for getting started with it are on the wiki: https:/
Other interesting changes include:
- The OMAP emulation bug which was causing hangs if Linux tried to enable a swapfile is fixed
- The OMAP UART model has been improved; this fixes the problem where kernels using the new omap-hsuart serial drivers stopped serial output halfway through boot.
- As usual, various minor correctness fixes and other upstream changes
- The beagle and beaglexm models do not support USB, so there is no keyboard, mouse or networking (#708703)
0 blueprints and 6 bugs targeted
|714600||#714600||qemu serial output stops when init boots (goes into loopback mode)||3 High||Peter Maydell||10 Fix Released|
|713101||#713101||linaro omap3 image doesn't boot on qemu if built with swapfile||4 Medium||Peter Maydell||10 Fix Released|
|714606||#714606||sd_read_data: not in Sending-Data state (state=4)||4 Medium||10 Fix Released|
|721801||#721801||llseek bug in amd64 host||4 Medium||10 Fix Released|
|716336||#716336||qemu-linaro: compile failure on sparc in linux-user/mmap.c||5 Low||10 Fix Released|
|644961||#644961||Missing emulation for epoll_create syscall||1 Undecided||Peter Maydell||10 Fix Released|