Linaro QEMU 2011.08
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 1 Fix Released
Download files for this release
Linaro QEMU 2011.08 is the latest monthly release of qemu-linaro. Based
off upstream (trunk) QEMU, it includes a number of ARM-focused bug fixes
This month's release is primarily minor improvements:
- Fixes LP:816791: ARMv6 cp15 barrier instructions now work
in linux-user mode as well as system mode
- Support for ARM1176JZF-S core has been added (thanks to
Jamie Iles <jamie@
- Add workaround for kernel bug LP:727781 (which has resurfaced
in 3.0) to suppress warnings about bad-width omap i2c accesses
Plus of course new upstream fixes and improvements.
When running qemu in system mode with an SD card image we have
determined that performance is best when the image is in writeback
caching mode. This significantly increases the performance of the SD
card (by factors of 10 or more). An example command line option is:
Note that cache=writeback may result in data not being written to
disk if the host system powers down unexpectedly (guest crashes
or powerdowns are not a problem).
- The beagle and beaglexm models still do not support USB networking
- There may be some problems with running multithreaded programs in
linux-user mode (LP:823902)
0 blueprints and 1 bug targeted
|816791||#816791||segv when certain packages install using qemu-static-arm||3 High||10 Fix Released|