How do I verify a
* Unencapsulated strings and encapsulated stdout will be forwarded by
subunit-2to1. (Robert Collins, #1400519)
* SUBUNIT_FORMATTER which has not been honoured for years is now removed from
the codebase. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* ``subunit.run`` now supports ``--locals`` to show local variables in
tracebacks. (Robert Collins)
* Tests have been fixed with testtools 1.2.0 and above.
* With testtools 1.4.0 and above import errors are now
shown in detail by ``subunit.run``. (Robert Collins)
* Brown bag bugfix - 0.0.20's setup.py referenced cvs not csv.
(Robert Collins, #1361924)
* subunit2csv is now installed when using pip.
(Robert Collins, #1279669)
* testscenarios is now a test dependency, not an install dependency.
(Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis, #1292757)
* The python-subunit tarball can now have setup run from the current
directory. (Robert Collins, #1361857)
* Fix compatibility with testtools 0.9.35 which dropped the 'all' compat
symbol. This breaks support for Python versions lower than 2.6.
(Robert Collins, #1274056)
* Add ``subunit-output`` tool that can generate a Subunit v2 bytestream from
arguments passed on the command line. (Thomi Richards, #1252084)
* Perl files should now honour perl system config.
(Benedikt Morbach, #1233198)
* Python 3.1 and 3.2 have an inconsistent memoryview implementation which
required a workaround for NUL byte detection. (Robert Collins, #1216246)
* The test suite was failing 6 tests due to testtools changing it's output
formatting of exceptions. (Robert Collins)
* V2 parser errors now set appropriate mime types for the encapsulated packet
data and the error message. (Robert Collins)
* When tests fail to import ``python subunit.run -l ...`` will now write a
subunit file attachment listing the failed imports and exit 2, rather than
listing the stub objects from the importer and exiting 0.
(Robert Collins, #1245672)
* Most filters will now ac...
Fix accidental incompatibilty with Python 2.7.3/3.2, and restore the prior behaviour of never returning a memoryview with file contents.
* Clients of subunit did not expect memoryview objects in StreamResult events.
* Memoryview and struct were mutually incompatible in 2.7.3 and 3.2.
(Robert Collins, #1216163)