apt 0.9.7.5ubuntu5 source package in Ubuntu
apt (0.9.7.5ubuntu5) quantal; urgency=low * Revert "missing remap registration" change from 0.9.7.5ubuntu4; this iterator was already registered, and double registration causes a crash (LP: #1067056). -- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:35:59 +0100
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 0.9.7.5ubuntu4 to 0.9.7.5ubuntu5 (14.4 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- apt: No summary available for apt in ubuntu raring.
No description available for apt in ubuntu raring.
- apt-doc: documentation for APT
This package contains the user guide and offline guide for various
APT tools which are provided in a html and a text-only version.
- apt-transport-https: No summary available for apt-transport-https in ubuntu raring.
No description available for apt-transport-https in ubuntu raring.
- apt-utils: package managment related utility programs
This package contains some less used commandline utilities related
to package managment with APT.
lates is used by debconf to prompt for configuration
questions before installation.
* apt-ftparchive is used to create Packages and other index files
needed to publish an archive of debian packages
* apt-sortpkgs is a Packages/Sources file normalizer.
- libapt-inst1.5: No summary available for libapt-inst1.5 in ubuntu raring.
No description available for libapt-inst1.5 in ubuntu raring.
- libapt-pkg-dev: development files for APT's libapt-pkg and libapt-inst
This package contains the header files and libraries for
developing with APT's libapt-pkg Debian package manipulation
library and the libapt-inst deb/tar/ar library.
- libapt-pkg-doc: No summary available for libapt-pkg-doc in ubuntu raring.
No description available for libapt-pkg-doc in ubuntu raring.
- libapt-pkg4.12: package managment runtime library
This library provides the common functionality for searching and
managing packages as well as information about packages.
Higher-level package managers can depend upon this library.
* retrieval of information about packages from multiple sources
* retrieval of packages and all dependent packages
needed to satisfy a request either through an internal
solver or by interfacing with an external one
* authenticating the sources and validating the retrieved data
* installation and removal of packages in the system
* providing different transports to retrieve data over cdrom, ftp,
http, rsh as well as an interface to add more transports like
https) and debtorrent (apt-transport- debtorrent) .