gnome-shell (3.2.1-0ubuntu1) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low
[ Jeremy Bicha ]
* New upstream release (LP: #878672).
- Restore the IM state on startup - if you were available in when you
logged out, then you'll be set available again when you log in.
- Improve searching for contacts in the overview: search more fields,
show a more meaningful name, require that all search terms match.
- Improve search for applications in the overview: take frequency into
account and tweak match algorithm
- Remove the "Show Password" switch from network password prompts, and
move the functionality to a right-click menu
- Add context menus with Cut/Paste options to most entries
- Display a caps-lock warning in password entries
- Show the state of installed extensions in Looking Glass
- Load user extensions after system ones
- Fix problem with many applications showing extra-large icons in
- Fix a problem where alt-Tab had trouble tracking the current
application with certain applications such as Emacs.
- Fix confusion between different users avatar images
- Remove behavior where you could switch workspaces by bumping
a dragged window in the overview against a screen edge; it was
leftover and just confusing.
- Fix long-standing bug where the Dash in the overview could end up
mis-sized and run off the screen
- Fix automatic launching of applications when media is inserted
- Fix handling of vertically stacked monitors with NVIDIA drivers
- Translation marking fixes
- Code cleanups and warning fixes
- Small memory leak fixes
- On screen keyboard:
+ Show the keyboard immediately when it's turned enabled
+ Fix problem where keyboard would hide when starting to type
in the search entry
+ Fix problem with keyboard hiding when selected accented characters
- Misc bug fixes
- Bump minimum mutter to 3.2.1
- Drop dependency against libdconf0 and let dh_installgsettings set
the right dependencies.
- Depends on cups-pk-helper instead of recommends to ensure that
the printer applet works (LP: #877367)
* 01_favorite_apps.patch: dropped, replaced by override file.
* New upstream release.
-- Jeremy Bicha <email address hidden> Mon, 24 Oct 2011 06:43:05 +0200