Talk to me about:
- developing automatic tests (both upstream and with Debian/Ubuntu autopkgtest)
- the Linux plumbing stack (udev, udisks, upower, dbus, etc.)
- GNOME, in particular PyGObject
- automated crash/bug feedback (apport & Co)
- finding and installing device drivers (ubuntu-
- handling of hotpluggable devices (storage, cameras, scanners, etc.)
- language packs and i18n-related tasks
- Launchpad Id:
- Log in for email information.
- <email address hidden>
- Member since:
- Signed Ubuntu Code of Conduct:
All bugs in progress Assigned bugs
|#1539126 trusty/ppc64el instances don't have proxy env vars set|
All assigned blueprints Assigned blueprints
We moved to a cloud based proposed-migration autopkgtest setup in the last cycle (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/foundations-w-cloud-autopkgtest). There are some leftovers and improvements to do.
We want to replace our hackish/brittle lp:auto-package-testing (adt-britney) + jenkins + tons of little rsynced state files + running tests on manually maintained static CI lab servers. All this should move to the cloud for scalability, reducing the CI lab size, simplifying the structure of proposed-migration and ma...
Personal package archives
|PPA named daily-builds for Martin Pitt|
|[Deprecated] PostgreSQL backports for stable Ubuntu releases|
|PPA for Martin Pitt|