partman-efi (25ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
- Automatically use existing EFI system partitions on Intel Macs as EFI
- Create fat32 EFI partitions with the name "EFI System Partition" by
default on Intel Macs.
- choose_method/efi/do_option: Make sure no mountpoint is set.
- Remove efi-modules dependency; it seems to be built into Ubuntu
- Require partman-base >= 129 to support a null value for the name.
- Automatically mount the first method=efi filesystem we see on
- On x86 architectures, create EFI system partitions using FAT32 rather
than FAT16, and require newly-created ones to have a minimum size of
- Never format EFI system partitions that already contain a filesystem.
* Detect existing EFI system partitions more reliably on GPT partition
tables (LP: #972122, #900245).
partman-efi (25) unstable; urgency=low
[ Updated translations ]
* Asturian (ast.po) by Mikel González
* Bulgarian (bg.po) by Damyan Ivanov
* German (de.po) by Holger Wansing
* Dzongkha (dz.po) by Jurmey Rabgay
* Estonian (et.po) by Mattias Põldaru
* Hebrew (he.po) by Lior Kaplan
* Hindi (hi.po) by Kumar Appaiah
* Indonesian (id.po) by Mahyuddin Susanto
* Icelandic (is.po) by Sveinn í Felli
* Italian (it.po) by Milo Casagrande
* Kannada (kn.po) by vignesh prabhu
* Macedonian (mk.po) by Arangel Angov
* Polish (pl.po) by Marcin Owsiany
* Romanian (ro.po) by Ioan Eugen Stan
* Sinhala (si.po)
* Ukrainian (uk.po) by Borys Yanovych
* Simplified Chinese (zh_CN.po) by YunQiang Su
-- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:06:07 +0100