“pkg-kde-tools” 0.14.2ubuntu4 source package in Ubuntu
pkg-kde-tools (0.14.2ubuntu4) precise; urgency=low * In kubuntu-debhelper-langpack-clean.sh fix syntax on variable name -- Jonathan Riddell <email address hidden> Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:44:08 +0100
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 0.14.2ubuntu2 to 0.14.2ubuntu4 (2.1 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- libdlrestrictions-dev: development files for the DLRestrictions library
This package provides development files needed to build both shared libraries,
which specify their compatibility restrictions, and applications, which check
whether those restrictions are satisfied before using those libraries. The
package also contains a CMake module which simplifies building DLRestricted
shared libraries with CMake.
- libdlrestrictions1: library that implements library compatibility checks for dlopen()
This package provides a DLRestrictions library that can be used to check
compatibility of the external shared library (or plugin) against other
libraries currently loaded in the global symbol object. It might help to avoid
symbol clashes and provide means for graceful failure detection in advance
before the first dlsym() call. Otherwise, usage of incompatible library might
result in crashes or other unpredictable failures of the application.
A shared library that is protected by DLRestrictions provides a special symbol
which defines conditions under which the library may be safely used. At the
moment, the only restriction that may be imposed controls whether multiple
SONAMEs of the same library can safely co-exist in the same symbol space.
Shared library dependencies are also checked for compatibility.
- pkg-kde-tools: various packaging tools and scripts for KDE Applications
This package contains a variety of packaging tools and build scripts that may
be very useful when packaging KDE applications. Even if you are a maintainer
of a very small KDE application, this package should be worthwhile checking
- recommended build flags for building packages based on the KDE Platform;
- cdbs class for building packages based on the KDE Platform (kde.mk);
- debhelper build system (--buildsystem=kde) and dh addon (--with kde) for
building packages based on the KDE Platform;
- dh_sameversiondep for generating a dependency that is versioned the same
way as a dependency (coming from the same source) of another reference
- dh_movelibkdeinit for moving libkdeinit4_*.so libraries to private
- dh_sodeps (and sodeps dh addon) for generating so:Depends substvar for -dev
packages based to which local packages lib*.so symlinks point to;
symbolshelper tool for efficient management of C and C++ symbol
- pkgkde-debs2symbols tool for generating symbol files and symbol file
patches from pre-built binaries in the deb packages;
- pkgkde-getbuildlogs tool for downloading build logs for the specified
package (from buildd.debian.org);
override- sc-dev- latest tool for overriding Breaks of the
sc-dev- latest package;
- pkgkde-vcs tool for performing common tasks when packaging under VCS.
NOTE: since this package is cumulative, it does not depend on the packages it
provides helpers for. I.e. you still need to explicitly build depend on
debhelper or cdbs in your packages.