superkaramba 4:3.5.9-0ubuntu2 (hppa binary) in ubuntu hardy
SuperKaramba is a tool based on karamba that allows anyone to easily create
and run little interactive widgets on a KDE desktop. Widgets are defined in a
simple text file and can be augmented with Python code to make them
Here are just some examples of the things that can be done:
* Display system information such as CPU Usage, MP3 playing, etc.
* Create cool custom toolbars that work any way imaginable.
* Create little games or virtual pets that live on your desktop.
* Display information from the internet, such as weather and headlines.
This package is part of KDE, as a component of the KDE utilities module.
See the 'kde' and 'kdeutils' packages for more information.
- Package version:
- superkaramba_3.5.9-0ubuntu2_hppa.deb (547.9 KiB)