transmission (1.40-2ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #305298), remaining changes:
- Don't just build-depend on libcurl-dev, which is
a virtual package.
- Added replaces & provides clutch (now included as part of transmission).
- Build-depends on quilt.
- Uncommented "include /usr/share/quilt/quilt.make".
- Added patch/unpatch targets for Quilt.
- Create a PO template during package build.
- debian/transmission-daemon.postinst: Corrected dpkg-statoverride call
- 20_add_X-Ubuntu-Gettext-Domain.diff: Add X-Ubuntu-Gettext-Domain
to .desktop file.
* Converted patch system from dpatch to quilt.
transmission (1.40-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/transmission-daemon.postinst: add --group to adduser call
and add workaround for the lack of the flag in 1.40-1 (closes: #507766)
* debian/control: make transmission-cli recommend transmission-daemon,
instead of depending
* debian/transmission-daemon.init: add --retry to stop action to avoid
race condition during install
transmission (1.40-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #505846)
- No longer re-download parts unnecessarily (closes: #500971)
- badwidth limit code rewritten (closes: #495693)
- added transmission-gtk Recommends on xdg-utils (closes: #497978)
- separated transmission-daemon package (closes: #503744)
- added "Replaces: transmission-cli" to daemon package
- added intltool build-dep
- remove "free" from short description (it's in main, that's redundant)
* added initscript for the daemon (closes: #503961)
-- Chris Coulson <email address hidden> Tue, 09 Dec 2008 18:34:12 +0000