libboost-locale1.48-dev 1.48.0-3 (armhf binary) in ubuntu precise
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
Boost.Locale gives powerful tools for development of cross platform
localized software - the software that talks to user in its language.
* Correct case conversion, case folding and normalization.
* Collation (sorting), including support for 4 Unicode collation
* Date, time, timezone and calendar manipulations, formatting
and parsing, including transparent support for calendars other than
* Boundary analysis for characters, words, sentences and
* Number formatting, spelling and parsing.
* Monetary formatting and parsing.
* Powerful message formatting (string translation) including
support for plural forms, using GNU catalogs.
* Character set conversion.
* Transparent support for 8-bit character sets like Latin1
* Support for char and wchar_t
* Experimental support for C++0x char16_t and char32_t strings and streams.
- Package version:
- libboost-locale1.48-dev_1.48.0-3_armhf.deb (490.6 KiB)