- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
- umockdev-wrapper: Use exec to avoid keeping the shell process around and make
killing the subprogram from outside work properly.
- Fix building with automake 1.12, thanks Peter Hutterer.
- Support opening several netlink sockets (i. e. udev monitors) at the same
- Fix building with older kernels which don't have the EVIOCGMTSLOTS ioctl yet.
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.