- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
- Add recording of Unix stream sockets. (part of issue #24)
- Add new method umockdev_
read()s/recv()s and write()s/send()s to a Unix socket. (part of issue #24)
- Add new umockdev-run option -u/--unix-stream to load a script for a mocked
Unix socket into the testbed. (part of issue #24)
- Add new script file operation "f" to set a fuzz level when comparing expected
incoming strings. (issue #26)
- Add docs/script-
- README.rst: Add unix socket record/replay example.
- Quote send/received data in script replay debug output, to get along with
embedded null bytes and control characters. (issue #25)
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.