I'm a software engineer working at OpenHost S.L. and previously I worked in a large educational institution at Galicia (Spain) deploying open source solutions http://
As a contributor, I am mostly involved in localization:
- I co-lead the Ubuntu Galician Translators team (https:/
- I coordinate the GNOME Galician translation (http://
- and sometimes I collaborate with Debian.
I'm also active on:
- Galician GNU/Linux User Group (http://
- Trasno, Free Software Localization Asociation (http://
On those groups we try to talk to all the society the vantages of Open Source, making courses and lectures at University among other events related with Open Source. At our website you can find a lot of mini howtos based on Ubuntu OS.
- Launchpad Id:
- Log in for email information.
- <email address hidden>
- Member since:
- Signed Ubuntu Code of Conduct: