I'm Persian, living in Iran.
* Kubuntu user
* Ubuntu Translator
* Iranian Ubuntu Team Community Council member
* KDE localization moderator and coordinator for Persian
* "Persian Translation Team" moderator and reviewer in Launchpad
* wrote lots of guides and wiki pages in Persian
* a Ubuntu-ir forum and wiki admin staff.
* Ubuntu-ir "Documentation Team" admin
* I held an Ubuntu install fest in Iran-Mashhad, SFD 2007
* I held an Ubuntu install fest in Iran-Mashhad, SFD 2008
* member of administration team in "Mashhad Linux Users Group - MashhadLUG"
* founder and manager of http://www.linuxshop.ir , Iranian all free/opensource software market
- Launchpad Id:
- Log in for email information.
- <email address hidden>
- Member since:
- Signed Ubuntu Code of Conduct: