- Launchpad Id:
- Log in for email information.
- Member since:
- Signed Ubuntu Code of Conduct:
- plars on irc.freenode.net
- OpenPGP keys:
- B62D08EE, 3BC59B75
- Time zone:
- America/Chicago (UTC-0600)
All assigned blueprints Assigned blueprints
Create a plan for testing big.LITTLE for LAVA Test
Initial testing will focus on kernel stability under ubuntu, but eventually android images should be available. Also, we should, at some point expect to have a mechanism for switching manually, and a way to tell which mode the system is running in. Additionally we want to cover some performance testing as well, an...
Webkit and Browser Performance for Ubuntu
* overview of what browsers current main focus is wrt speed * quick intro on firefox * quick intro on webkit * quick intro on chromium * discuss validation benchmarking tools * goals * existing benchmarks/performance tests * need for development of benchmarks etc. * pgo builds -> firefox devs announce...
Testsuites and Profilers for Ubuntu
Investigate, decide on, and prioritize the testsuites and profiling tools that would be most useful to run on ARM devices in an automated testing environment.
Automated Testing Framework for Ubuntu
Create an automated testing framework to ease the process of creating and running tests, and publishing results.