uCareSystem (former 2clickUpdate) is a system maintenance asistant that will help you automatically check for updates, install updates, remove junk files, regain some free space and optimize your RAM memory
When you launch uCareSystem it will automatically do the following things for you:
- Refresh your package list.
- Install the latest updates for your applications and system libraries.
- Remove packages that were automatically installed to satisfy dependencies for some packages that are no more needed.
- Remove packages and configuration files which are not required by any other software upon your system.
- Remove all stored archives in your cache for packages that are no longer in the repositories or that have a newer version in the repositories.
- Delete from cache the downloaded packages to free up some space.
- Optimize RAM memory.
-Operating System: Ubuntu Linux (Debian/
All questions Latest questions
Unattended background updates?
Posted on 2011-05-14
Why does this open a dialog box that looks like a distribution upgrade?
Posted on 2011-05-13
Missing the sed lines
Posted on 2010-05-20
Cleaned up the CORE scripts
Posted on 2010-04-20