uCareSystem (former 2clickUpdate) is a system maintenance asistant that will help you automatically check for updates, install updates, remove junk files, remove old kernels and thus regain some free space
PPA available at : https:/
When you launch uCareSystem it will automatically do the following things for you:
- Refresh your package list.
- Install the latest updates for your applications and system libraries.
- Remove packages that were automatically installed to satisfy dependencies for some packages that are no more needed.
- Remove packages and configuration files which are not required by any other software upon your system.
- Remove all stored archives in your cache for packages that are no longer in the repositories or that have a newer version in the repositories.
- Remove old linux kernels leaving safely at least 2 (the one you run and the previous ver. of it)
- Delete from cache the downloaded packages to free up some space.
-Operating System: Ubuntu Linux (Debian/
All code Code
- Version control system:
- Programming languages:
All questions Latest questions
how do you install zip in debian 8
Posted on 2017-04-23
Unattended background updates?
Posted on 2011-05-14
Why does this open a dialog box that looks like a distribution upgrade?
Posted on 2011-05-13
Missing the sed lines
Posted on 2010-05-20
Cleaned up the CORE scripts
Posted on 2010-04-20