Déjà Dup 10.0
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 5 Michael Terry
- 1 Implemented
- 5 Fix Released
Download files for this release
* Use GIO, letting one backup to FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Networking servers.
* Add a 'Details' box when backing up or restoring. This lets you see the
full path of each file as it is touched (rather than just the filename).
* If the user tries to backup or restore for the first time, show the relevant
preferences in the wizard directly. Don't require that they first open the
* Add a more complete summary right before user approves a backup or restore.
* Bug fixes and UI tweaks
* New Indonesian and Turkish translations
* Updated Finnish, French, and Russian translations
This release does not have a changelog.
1 blueprint and 5 bugs targeted
|Add support for backing up to a Samba share.||Add support for backing up to a Samba share.||1 Undefined||11 Implemented|
|347594||#347594||deja-dup always asks for SSH password||4 Medium||Michael Terry||10 Fix Released|
|358988||#358988||Run the preferences window at first start or add a wizard||4 Medium||Michael Terry||10 Fix Released|
|353838||#353838||Support for network locations (gvfs)||6 Wishlist||Michael Terry||10 Fix Released|
|359528||#359528||support of ftp and Web Dav as backup destination||6 Wishlist||Michael Terry||10 Fix Released|
|374277||#374277||Would be nice to have more details about what's going on||6 Wishlist||Michael Terry||10 Fix Released|