How do I verify a
Fixed an import bug in the backend image loading code
This release was, like the last two, a bugfix. This should fix crashing on versions of Ubuntu greater than 9.04.
* Work around xlib threadinb bug (LP: #41950)
* Correctly handle pressed keys (LP: #533413)
GASP 0.3.2 includes some bug fixes and usability changes since 0.3.1, and is fully backwards-compatible with the 0.3.1 and 0.3.0 releases.
No new features were added in this release.
All attempts have been made to make the 0.3.x series compatible with 0.2.x, but it is not guaranteed.
* No longer raise an exception when removing an object not on the screen,
instead passing silently. (LP: #407429)
* Fix broken trove classifiers in setup.py
* Don't panic if images/gasp.png cannot be found
* Add docstrings for all modules
Windows binaries are built but untested.
Installing from eggs should work now, currently attempted to get updates through PyPI
* Flesh out documentation.
* Rearrange files:
CONTRIBUTORS -> AUTHORS
COPYRIGHT -> COPYING
gasp/setup.py -> setup.py
* setup.py: Add additional dependencies.
* setup.py: Install gasp.png along with package
In GASP 0.3.0, we dropped the PyGame abstraction and switched to PyCairo with GTK. This should allow for greater speed and overall maintainability.
While every effort has been made to keep code written for the 0.2.x series working, compatibility is not guaranteed.
Please file all bugs on Launchpad.
Image support fixed, but GASP will not be responcible for resizing images.
Image support fixed.