The projects Simple Backup and (Not So) Simple Backup are finally re-merged. Please use the latest version of Simple Backup (SBackup).
The projects sbackup and nssbackup are finally re-merged. Please use the latest version of sbackup (simple backup). Just have a look at the project's website at
Future development takes place at sbackup.
All FAQs FAQs for nssbackup
- How to use the Fuse plugins (curlftpfs, sshfs) instead of the GIO backend in 0.3?
- I get the error message `Unable to mount host` when I try to connect to a SFTP/SSH site as backup destination as superuser (root). What's wrong?
- How to test a fix for a bug that is in state "Fix Committed" ?
- No plugin could deal with the schema ssh...
- How to launch a single profile from the Command Line