News and announcements
* RHEL/Centos spec file - thanks Dave Love (LP: #1327594).
* Improved checks for SELinux/Apparmor (LP: #1333182).
* Added missing types from stdint.h to '--sizeof'.
* Fixed building on systems with old NUMA libraries, such as Centos/RHEL 5 (LP: #1333194). However, bug is not yet fully
resolved since cpu details seem to be reported incorrectly on these old systems.
* Corrected SELinux detection code and added MLS detection.
* Added missing conf calls such that '--sysconf', '--pathconf' and '--confstr' combined are now on par with getconf(1).
* More man page examples.
* Major internal rewrite to handle all data as wchar_t to avoid failing in locales using UTF-8 characters (LP: #1325494).
* Improved rpm spec file to include check phase and Conditional
architecture dependency logic.
* Updated for OpenRISC.
* --ranges now also shows the symbolic names (such as "LONG_MAX").
* Reworked capabilities support to show effective, inheritable and
permitted value for each capability in addition to the existing
bounding set value. Will also display "unknown" capabilities if run on
a system whose running kernel has more capabilities than the system
procenv was built on.