News and announcements
* Improved error handling.
* Added CAP_AUDIT_READ capability.
* Improved build-time tests.
* Tolerate a completely empty environment.
* Fixed bug where fsid in '--mounts' output was displaying truncated output on Linux.
* Fix crasher bug triggered by specifying a UTF-8 character to '--separator' or '--crumb-
* Allow '--indent-char' to be UTF-8.
(Note 0.37 was skipped due to failing tests).
* RHEL/Centos spec file - thanks Dave Love (LP: #1327594).
* Improved checks for SELinux/Apparmor (LP: #1333182).
* Added missing types from stdint.h to '--sizeof'.
* Fixed building on systems with old NUMA libraries, such as Centos/RHEL 5 (LP: #1333194). However, bug is not yet fully
resolved since cpu details seem to be reported incorrectly on these old systems.
* Corrected SELinux detection code and added MLS detection.
* Added missing conf calls such that '--sysconf', '--pathconf' and '--confstr' combined are now on par with getconf(1).
* More man page examples.
* Major internal rewrite to handle all data as wchar_t to avoid failing in locales using UTF-8 characters (LP: #1325494).