News and announcements
* Improved rpm spec file to include check phase and Conditional
architecture dependency logic.
* Updated for OpenRISC.
* --ranges now also shows the symbolic names (such as "LONG_MAX").
* Reworked capabilities support to show effective, inheritable and
permitted value for each capability in addition to the existing
bounding set value. Will also display "unknown" capabilities if run on
a system whose running kernel has more capabilities than the system
procenv was built on.
* FIX: Process ancestry now displayed on kFreeBSD by default.
* FIX: Fixes to identify AARCH64, SuperH and PPC64.
* FEATURE: Added ability to identify PPCspe and PPC64LE
* FEATURE: '--cpu' now displays processor affinity details (LP: #1251209).
* FEATURE: --memory/-Y added to display NUMA memory details.
* FEATURE: Lots of test improvements.
* Added IPC options '--shared-memory', '--semaphores' and
* Added rudimentary "make check" tests.
* Made default text output highly structured.
* Added ability to produce output in XML, JSON and "breadcrumb"
(including CSV) formats.
* Added ability to specify indent amount, indent character and
separators (via command-line or environment variable).