python-mode.el 6.1.2 "Capybara"
Create Info file describing python-mode features
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 32 Andreas Roehler
- 1 Needs Infrastructure, 2 Implemented
- 31 Fix Released
Download files for this release
New in version 6.1.2
- simplified menu
Controlled by boolean `py-store-
When non-nil, put resulting string of `py-execute-...' into kill-ring, so it might be yanked.
- commands deleting all commented lines:
- boolean `py-indent-
If non-nil, indents elements of list a value of `py-indent-offset' to first element:
if (foo &&
Default lines up with first element:
if (foo &&
- `py-output-buffer' made customizable
See boolean `py-enforce-
- exceptions following executed regions made point to source
- command `py-empty-
Deletes all elements from list before point
With when cursor after
In result cursor is insided emptied delimited form."
- boolean `py-electric-
If behind a delimited form of braces, brackets or parentheses,
- py-flakes8-run, flakes8 API
- customizable `py-backslashed
- boolean `py-pylint-
If current buffers file should be offered for check.
Otherwise `py-pylint-run' looks up filename from history
- boolean `py-prompt-
When called interactively, ask for save before a
changed buffer is sent to interpreter.
- customizable `py-closing-
Number of chars, closing parentesis outdent from opening
- customizable `py-uncomment-
When non-nil, after uncomment indent lines.
- boolean `py-load-
If skeleton definitions should be loaded
- boolean `py-if-
Allows execution of code inside blocks started by
if __name__== '__main__'
- boolean `py-highlight-
When py-execute-... commands raise an error, respective code in source-buffer will be highlighted.
Remove overlays as set when `py-highlight-
- unused variable `py-backspace-
- Bundled third-party-stuff removed as reported conflicting at emacs-mirror, lp:1153998
affects autopair.el, smart-operator.el
Kept menu switches resp. commands will issue a warning
- dropped `py-paragraph-
If non-nil, $PAGER is set to 'cat'
- in directory doc customizable variables are listed:
This release does not have a changelog.
3 blueprints and 31 bugs targeted
|provide virtualenv support||provide virtualenv support||3 Medium||Andreas Roehler||11 Implemented|
|py-execute print input code||py-execute print input code||3 Medium||3 Needs Infrastructure|
|discriminate user-shells from internally needed||discriminate user-shells from internally needed||3 Medium||Andreas Roehler||11 Implemented|