GUI to set up multimedia streams to network devices
Stream2ip is a one-click GUI to stream audio to clients in the LAN/WLAN:
* Streaming to PulseAudio RAOP-clients (e.g. AirTunes on an Apple AirPort Express)
* File streaming to UPnP-devices using uShare or miniDLNA (audio and video)
* Push audio output to a DLNA renderer using pulseaudio-dlna
* Support for Bluetooth audio devices.
* Setting up PulseAudio RTP/Multicast streams.
* provide an Icecast2 server to stream playlists
* provide an Icecast2 server to stream audio from the local sound card
RAOP-clients can be connected even on systems where Avahi does not reliably detect devices.
Tune an Internet Radio capable device to your private radio station. This is generated with a single click from audio of your local sound card when using stream2ip to setup an Icecast2 server.
Audio output will be moved to a network location or Bluetooth device without the need to interrupt a running stream playback.
Recent versions are also available from ppa at https:/
All code Code
- Version control system:
- Programming languages:
- Python3, GTK3
All questions Latest questions
Configure and run in headless mode?
Posted on 2013-03-30
Can stream2ip serve content over DLNA to a home theater receiver?
Posted on 2013-03-09
can't find IP address of speakers DHCP
Posted on 2013-02-10
No sound on receiver when streaming in live mode
Posted on 2012-05-13
Close/Exit stream2ip on connection
Posted on 2012-04-16
All bugs Latest bugs reported
Bug #1459449: after update: A subprocess returned with an error
Reported on 2015-05-27
Bug #1458621: Crash at startup if pulseaudio-dlna is already running
Reported on 2015-05-25
Bug #1400018: Can't start icecast
Reported on 2014-12-07
Bug #1193914: Problems to load Graphics
Reported on 2013-06-23
Bug #1005338: Stream2ip does not properly stream to Denon AVR-1912 AV receiver
Reported on 2012-05-28