Zeitgeist Framework 0.7.0 "All I have is this woodchuck"
Download files for this release
2011-01-18: Zeitgeist 0.7.0 "All I have is this woodchuck."
- Added some new mimetype mappings
- Speed up the GetEvents method by caching events (LP: #686732)
- Allow extension without public method (LP: #691660)
- Added a read-only DBus property "extensions" to org.gnome.
- Added helper function to get an extension's name
- Fixed bug in RemoteInterface
used bus if this method gets called, this is needed if RemoteInterface
does not know anything about the loop it is running in.
- Fix sending payload from engine to client (LP: #692645)
- Improve performance of DataSourceRegistry (LP: #695311)
- Improve performance of find_event queries with timerange other than
- Add an auto-filter for broken database entries (LP: #598666 workaround)
- Introduce new DB schema (version 3) that bundles a few performance related
fixes (LP: #673452, #673394)
- Fix find_event_
- Add get_extensions method to ZeitgeistClient
- Using logging output for debugging purposes (LP: #660440)
- Stop building man page for zeitgeist-datahub (LP: #680360)
- Allow easy building for KDE (LP: #683280)
- Logging output now displays how many events were actually inserted from
the batch of requested inserts (LP: #660440)
- Changed License to LGPL 2.1+
This release does not have a changelog.
1 blueprint and 24 bugs targeted
|Implement ways to track the performance of zeitgeist||Implement ways to track the performance of zeitgeist||4 High||Markus Korn||7 Good progress|